Welcome to The Health Museum’s Girl Scout Junior program!
Classes are open to all scouts, regardless of council affiliation. Private classes may be scheduled directly through the Museum.
Summer 2013 scout schedule is now available for Girl Scout Juniors. Registration opens April 25, 2013.
- Simple Meals
- First Aid
- Staying Fit
Private Girl Scout Junior Classes
• Private classes are available (space-permitting) for groups of 10 or more scouts.
• Private classes are scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Customized class requests will be considered when submitted at least 30 days prior to the scheduled class. Customized classes are subject to an additional charge of $2 per scout.
How do I schedule a private class?
1. Contact the Scouts Office to find out if your preferred dates are available.
2. Complete a registration form and submit the form and full payment to the Scouts Office. An email confirmation form will be sent when we receive the form and payment.
Questions or comments?
Contact the Scouts Office at email@example.com or 713-521-1515, ext. 123.